Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yaad aayenge yeh pal!

One fine day, all of us will get busy with our lives, long working hours, no more classes, no more lectures to bunk, no time for friends and sms, wont have time for ourselves, at such a day, I will look out of my window and see the good old memories flash by with a smile and a tear in my eyes . I’ll then turn back to my work thinking I wish I could go back and re live these memories…………………
This is to all my friends who have helped me create such memories….. thank you for being such important part of my life! And sharing a few years of your lives with me……………….
That is just me!

1 comment:

  1. awwhh :) so tru ya shru, but chill ya maybe we wont be able to relive those moments but we can cherish them, as well as create more amazing memories as we walk down this lane towards the outside world .. . .and yes no matter what happens we'll continue to have the best time with each other as long as we can . .. so now where are we going next week hehe;)

    ReplyDelete