Monday, November 23, 2009

Somethings remain unspoken!


Some people know the way to make each day worthwhile…
They seem to catch the sunshine and then wear it in their smile,
they really take interest in the little things you do..
You know they ll share your problems and will always see you through,
they give with generosity that never seems to end....
They know the precious secret of jus being a companion and a good friend...
She has been there with me ever since she was born…
And I have got the privilege to wake up every morning by looking at her pretty face..
She may not be able to connect with me, as much as my friends….
And if we are not on the same page, its only because our age!
She fights with me and I throw tantrums on her….
But at the end of the day, we both smile at our childish ways…
She makes my bed at times and so do I but all of this goes without saying why!
She is my cute little angel and I would never be able to do without her…
as she is the one who can lift my spirits and keep my emotions at bay!

Too emotional?!!!
:) That is just me!!

6 comments:

  1. the poem blends well and connects a lot with sakshi ...but to sakshi, if your reading this ur truely gifted to have a sister in the form of an angel who loves you more than anything in this world :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so sweet ya.. thank u!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! thats really nice... great pic of sakshi and lines which are obviously very close to your heart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very well articulated feelings which is conveyed in the most elegant manner...If Sakshi hasn't read this..then she should be reading this now..I am sure she'll realize how much do u Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. :)
    sweet love between sisters.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "How I wish I had an younger sister" is the spontaneous expression I hrd from within after reading this emotional writing of yours.

    ReplyDelete