Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blue...........

No no no I am not talking about the latest Hindi movie! Don worry.. ah what a disastrous movie, such an insult to the colour blue…………
Well those of you who know me, will surely have a smile on their face because they know what I am going to be talking about……. Yes it’s the color blue………..
Everyone around me, including me fail to understand the reason why I love this colour so much! It is almost involuntary that I started liking this color…… I kinda have this blue screen in my cones, which involuntarily make me look at that color. You put me in a store and I will pick up only the blues, no wonder how flashy the other colors are….. (florescent colors included)
Blue to me is soothing, it is the color of the sky and the biggest stress buster to me….. I feel so much more lighter and close to nature because of this color!
Some achievements on this front:
I know most of you will not believe this, but I was actually certified as “The Blue Freak” of my class in second puc………….. believe me, it was not easy to get this achievement, after all I was competing with so many more people in my class, as blue is the most commonly liked color by majority of people.
Apart from this I have an Email id: blue_fav…………………..
Unbelievable huh?
That is just me!

1 comment:

  1. No Comments. (as the argument on this sensitive topic will land me in the blues)

    ReplyDelete