Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ever cared to notice the beautiful sky?




I don’t know how many of us really have the time in our busy lives to actually sit back and observe the sky and the nature…. I have always admired the nature be it in any form….. the closest to me is the twilight ……. I remain awe struck at the beauty of nature…. No paint in the palette can ever get those shades right!

One evening when I was talking a walk on my terrace, I clicked these pictures. …. I fall short of words to describe the beauty of this scene. It is amazing to see how the nature can manage to get such an excellent blend of colours and make the sky look so beautiful. The orange and blue colors blend in with ease and explain how such contrasting colors can get along effortlessly………. It is a lesson to learn
As an artist I have always wanted to be able to reconstruct these images. And I remain unsuccessful till date in this task. These images are very close to my heart and the day I am able to recreate them it would certainly be the biggest achievement………………….
Perceptive?!
That is just me!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, very true where do we actually find time today to actually admire nature's beauty... but those pics you clicked seriously got me thinking... cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless George Eastman. We cant think of life without a camera! Nature provides a very good premise for photography. And with good hands, nature's beauty can almost be replicated on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless George Eastman. We cant think of life without a camera! Nature provides a very good premise for photography. And with good hands, nature's beauty can almost be replicated on paper. Good pics. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know how successful you are in painting the nature on paper, but defintely you are successful in painting it in the minds of readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Oh.....din you kno orange and blue always blend very well.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. somethings are just so beautiful you'll be awe struck... and definitely the sky creates magnificent pictures which truly make u wonder :)

    ReplyDelete