Wednesday, June 19, 2019

When my boy grew up!

Anshu went by school bus today!!! It was such a weird feeling... Though the boy was super excited to go on his new ride, I suddenly had my heart sinking in... Like someone is taking away my rights over my baby... Its always been Me; who had to pick him n drop him to school, n get to see his first reactions to the new surroundings, the atmosphere and the gleam of hope in his eyes to see his Mumma come back to pick him up....
Its like only he makes me feel important... He makes me feel wanted and craves for all my attention and love!!!!
My boy is now all grown up... He s soon going to be independent and I m not liking this feeling of parting from him... It's soo weird... One side I want him to grow up,so I don't have to do his daily chores and the other side I don't want this bond of closeness and the time that I spend with him to fade away as he grows up...
Cut to today morning... My baby was super excited to walk into the bus as he claimed "Van uncle I am here!" (in English) and waved a loud bye to me and his Papa with all smiles...
And I walk back home wit teary eyes thinking, My Baby is all grown up now!!!! ☺🤦‍♀

Being emotional!!!
That is Just Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment