Saturday, March 24, 2012

FAMILY!!!


Miss your presence, miss your talks, miss ur annoying interrogation over other peoples’ lives…
Miss ur hands that were always up, to bless me… miss ur warm wishes….
Miss all ur motivation …… miss u taking the update from me of my complete day!!!!
Who ever said that every gal is a daddy’s daughter and he is her favorite!!!! Is so true….
Now that I am leading my new life…. Is when I realize… how important all ur annoying questions were…
Each question that u wud ask… wud teach me a new thing for the day!!!
Now that I am here… I realize how nice it feels when someone asks u what u did all day and what new u learnt in the day….
Now that I am here and leading a new life, I realize how important each and every member of the family is…
Now is when I realize why mom used to emphasize on the fact that we all should have our meal together… I understand how important each meal that we had together was!
Now that I am away I realize what it was that kept us bonded as a family!!
Now is when I realized what an important role u both played in order to balance our lives…
U both knew when exactly to be parents and when exactly to be good friends with your daughters!!
Now is when I realize what exactly FAMILY means!!!
Whether it is irritating my little sister or advising her, whether it is sharing my experiences with you all or asking you for suggestions….. I realize that even before I could ask for anything we all did really understand what was going thru each of our minds!!!!
F- ather A-nd M-other I L-ove Y-ou!!!!!!
Love u Mom Dad and my Lil sis!!!!

Now that is what I call a FAMILY!!!!

That is Just Me!!!

1 comment: