Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dream Castle (part II)

Many dreams I have seen, many I have lived on, many more I thought would be a reality……………..
But time and tide have changed the course of my life…………….
There was this beautiful dream I had, where everything was just as nice as I ever wanted it to be…..
I had everthing that I ever wanted, everything that keeps one happy and satisfied…..
I almost forgot it was a dream… and accepted it to be the reality……..
But life has its harsh ways to splash water over your face and eventually your dream.
I thought my dream was so strong and had such a great foundation that no one could ever moveit…
This is when I realized that my dream castle was afterall made of sand!!!!!
Dismayed I was……. But surely sand castles don’t last for too long……..
Just one strong tide…. And its all gone……………..
Stop building sand catles, I have been telling my self…….
I still fail miserably each and everyday……………

Where ever life takes me hereforth………

That is just Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment